The secret to ScanNCut’s amazing versatility lies in the 300 DPI built-in scanner, making ScanNCut the only cutting machine that can take your scanned images, photos or hand drawn sketches, and turn them into unique cutting designs, without the need or expense of a computer, software, or pricey cartridges. ScanNCut is perfect for those who have a passion for creating one-of-a-kind crafts and projects:
• DIY/Crafters — Easily create patterns and cut materials to use in any crafting or DIY project.
• Scrapbookers and Paper Crafters — No longer be limited by cartridges! Cut personalized elements, like handwriting, to make projects your own.
• Multi-Media Artists — Unlimited creative potential with the ability to cut a variety of surfaces and materials.
• Sewers — Easily cut fabric pieces; draw in sewing guidelines and add a seam allowance.
• Quilters — Create custom quilt blocks and cut several fabric pieces at a time. Revolutionize the way you craft and create, with ScanNCut. Revolutionize the way you craft and create, with ScanNCut
While supplies last, your will receive a free Cut Up This Book! by Emily Hograth with the purchase of a ScanNCut. This book shows you how to create exquisite works of art. It provides all essential information from basic techniques to creative step-by-step projects.
Come to the Store or Call 256-536-3757 To Purchase Your Scan and Cut and receive your free book.
Check out some of these great features you’ll be sure to admire. Click the "Play Video" buttons below to see great demonstrations of the the Scan N Cut's capabilities.